A full-service salon, Defy Hair & Esthetics provides luxurious yet affordable manicures that nourish and strengthen nails naturally. Enhance your look with state-of-the art nail technology and a variety of services that include
Your nails are expertly cleaned, shaped and trimmed by qualified Defy Hair & Esthetics manicurists who also treat clients to a soothing hand massage followed by a perfect and professional polish application and finishing treatment.
Opt for a long lasting and durable gel manicure that includes file and cuticle upkeep and luxurious hand scrub. Benefit from our specially formulated high quality polish and gentle UV light curing process.
Are your hands dry from too much hard work? Defy Hair & Esthetics Paraffin manicures provide instant moisture to overworked hands leaving skin smooth and supple and nails that are perfectly polished for an elegant look.
Treat Yourself to a Superb and Polished Look
Well-manicured nails are always the perfect finishing touch to any look, casual or formal. Customized according to your taste and lifestyle, Defy Hair & Esthetics manicurists always use safe and long lasting polishes that are free of unnecessary chemicals and toxins. Our certified staff thoroughly sterilizes each piece of equipment following each client visit and is committed to your complete satisfaction, comfort and safety. Pamper yourself without going beyond your budget. Contact our salon for more information or call us to book an appointment.
Manicure and Hand Care Tips
- Whiten your nail easily after removing dark nail polish with a solution of hot water, hydrogen peroxide and baking soda. Soak for a few minutes, dry off and voila! Stains are gone.
- Treat yellowed nails to a soak in the juice of a whole lemon. Use a cotton ball to rub each nail thoroughly. Let sit for 10 minutes and rinse. Repeat as needed.
- Avoid cutting cuticles. Soften and moisturize instead. Learn more about cuticle care products from Defy Hair & Esthetics nail experts.
- Erase nail polish mistakes by dipping a small clean brush into nail polish remover to carefully remove polish that overlapped onto your skin. (A thin art paintbrush works well)
- To avoid mistakes, apply a petroleum jelly like Vaseline to your cuticles to prevent polish from oozing onto the skin around your nails.
- Apply several thin coats of polish as opposed to a single thick layer.
- Lengthen the life of your favorite polish by using nail polish thinner to give thick polish a boost.
For more nail care tips, consult with our nail care expert at Defy Hair & Esthetics!